Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year:
We are excited you are interested in HPCA! Check out this short introductory video presented by Kevin Deane, head of school.
- Registration for new students is now open!
- Interested parents must fill out an inquiry form.
- The school will contact you. At this time, you can ask questions and receive information about the school.
- If a parent is interested and space is available in the appropriate grade, the school will email a link to the school application.
- Parents will submit the School Application form online and pay the application fee of $150 per family (online or in the main office).
- Parents will complete an online release of records form for students in grades 1-8.
- The following forms must be uploaded to a link provided in the application or dropped off to the main office:
- A copy of the birth certificate
- A copy of any relevant custody agreements
- A copy of any applicable IEPs, 504 plans, and/or student records.
- Students applying for grades 1 - 8 will take a test at the school at a time offered by the school.
- Students applying for grades 6 - 8 will undergo an interview with the principal.
- If accepted, the school will contact parents with instructions on how to fill out the New Enrollment form online and pay the book fees of $65 per student (online or in the main office).
- The following forms must be uploaded to a link provided in the New Enrollment form or dropped off to the main office:
- A copy of a recent physical exam and immunization record issued by your child's physician
- A copy of the first two pages of the 1040 tax form or an annual summary of their cash benefits from TANF or SSI
- If parents are interested in scholarships, parents should fill out HPCA's scholarship application.
- In the summer, parents will receive information about the upcoming school year.